Do i need epi? Are my eyes far apart? (photo)

Do i have severe Mongolian fold? I am doing double eyelid surgery to make my eyelid higher (medium - high), most probably doing tapered, but i am not sure if i need epi anot. Does epi suits me? Hope i can get some help here! I have post my photo here. Thanks!

Epicanthoplasty. . .should you do it?

+1

Thank you for the photograph and question.

An epicanthoplasty would look nice on you, however, always remember that this is the most likely area to have a visible scar. When done correctly it can look fantastic. When done quickly and aggressively it can definitely leave a visible incision that is difficult to deal with. So knowing that have a discussion with your surgeon beforehand to find out not only what your comfort level with this procedure is but also the surgeons.

Hope that was helpful

Chase Lay, MD

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon