Am I Entitled to a New Bridge on the NHS if My Old One is Turning Grey?

I was advised to have a bridge in my teens because my canine didn't grow down. I have had the current one for approx 25 years. I now have a grey look above the bridge.

Entitlement to a new bridge

+2

I'm assuming NHS stands for National Health Service? What country are you in? I'm familiar with US, and we do not have a National Health Service. Here, the bridge would have to be failing for some other reason than puely cosmetics. Perhaps the margins of the bridge are leaking or causing periodontal disease?

New York Cosmetic Dentist

New Bridge or Implant

+1

There is no National Health Service in the US.  Most dental care is not covered by medicaid either, butthis depends on which state you live.  If you are from another country find out from your NHS if it is covered.

Brian Dorfman, MD, DMD
Phoenix Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon