How Can I Ensure That Dental Bridges Won't Cause Bone Loss or Harm my Real Teeth?

Do dental bridges can have harmful effects in my mouth such as tooth decay of the teeth next to the bridge or wearing away of the bone under the bridge? Is there a way to prevent this?

Dental Bridges

+1

Dental Bridges won't cause bone loss or harm to your real teeth if proper care is given to them. It is very important to take care of it in terms of cleaning and brushing at home. If the bridge fits properly, this will make maintenance much easier. Bridges can last more than 10 years! Be sure to visit the Dentist to have it checked and cleaned regularly.

This is a good question, thanks for asking! For quality care come in to see Dr. Ayzin, you'll be in good hands!

Dr. Ayzin

Dentistry @ its Finest

(714) 540-5511

Costa Mesa Cosmetic Dentist