I Have an Enlarged Orbicularis Oris. Anyway I Could Reduce It Naturally Without Botox or Any Form of Surgery?

I don't want to use any surgical methods because I'm afraid of anything going wrong or any mishap. I hate the enlargement of the orbicularis muscle. Is there a way that I could reduce how noticeable it is? Is there some sort of massage I could do on it or anything? Please help me. I hate it so much.

Enlarged orbicularis oris and botox?

+1

I think you have to be seen in person to assess what is really bothering you.  Botox will not help reduce it.

Enlarged orbicularis oris

+1

I am not aware of any method to reduce the size of the orbicularis oris muscle. While it is true that Botox could potentially be used, I would be concerned that it would have a negative impact on the functioning of your mouth.  Massage will not help reduce the size of the muscle.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon