Enjoying the Beach After the Brazilian Butt Lift!

I am having the BBL procedure done this month in Miami, Fl. During all my research I pretty much have gathered that after the second day the pain is not nearly as bad. (I know everyone is different) My question is: Will I be able to enjoy the beaches and shopping? Since my husband and I will be traveling to this beautiful state and staying for 10 days.

The Brazilian Butt Lift and the beach

+2

The Brazilian Butt Lift is a great procedure to contour and enlarge the buttocks. While patients can return to work in less than a week, going to the beach is another matter. You will most likely have bruisng for 2-3 weeks and swelling for about 6 weeks. During your 10 day stay in Miami I would not advise going to the beach unless you wear clothes. As far as shopping is concerned if you feel up to it you may be able to partake in it after 4-5 days. But don't buy clothes because you will have a fair amount of swelling. Most of the pain occurs in the first 48-72 hours after which you should just have soreness, Good luck with your surgery!

Web reference: http://drlefkovits.com

Brazillian butt lifts, buttock augmentation, fat transfer to the butt etc etc

+1

The answer to your question is simple. You may, if you are healed and not very bruised.

If, on the other hand, you're still leaking, and have dark areas... avoid the sun and water.

Butt lifts are new and you should only have them done by board certified plastic surgeons.

It also helps if the Dr. has done hundreds not tens of these operations, so chose carefully.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon