Enjoying the Beach After the Brazilian Butt Lift!

I am having the BBL procedure done this month in Miami, Fl. During all my research I pretty much have gathered that after the second day the pain is not nearly as bad. (I know everyone is different) My question is: Will I be able to enjoy the beaches and shopping? Since my husband and I will be traveling to this beautiful state and staying for 10 days.

The Brazilian Butt Lift and the beach

+2

The Brazilian Butt Lift is a great procedure to contour and enlarge the buttocks. While patients can return to work in less than a week, going to the beach is another matter. You will most likely have bruisng for 2-3 weeks and swelling for about 6 weeks. During your 10 day stay in Miami I would not advise going to the beach unless you wear clothes. As far as shopping is concerned if you feel up to it you may be able to partake in it after 4-5 days. But don't buy clothes because you will have a fair amount of swelling. Most of the pain occurs in the first 48-72 hours after which you should just have soreness, Good luck with your surgery!