Any Topical Treatment to Enhance Nose Shape?

Can I slim down my nose and reduce the size of the tip by using topical treatments?

Most seek balance and symmetry of the nose

+2

Although patients frequently request a "smaller nose" they really desire more balance and symmetry to the nose.  Topical therapy is unlikely to achieve this.  This is best obtained with a consult with an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon to determine the best method to achieve your goals.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Topical treatments will not change your nose's appearance.

+1

Dear John,

If you want tip-reduction, surgery is the only solution.

You could possibly camouflage the appearance of your profile-bump by injecting filler above and below the fullness. But if you're looking for a smaller, slimmer, more refined nasal appearance, you'll likely require a rhinoplasty.

Best regards.

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon