What Can I Do to Enhance my Butt Without Getting a Fat Transfer? I'm Not Fat Enough to Use my Own Fat.

Thin and buttock augmentation

+1

It is difficult to say what could be good for you without an exam. If you do not have significant fat reserves then fat grafting is not possible.

Flattened buttocks without much fat

+1

Many women who arte thin complain of "no butt". Obviously if you are thin there is not much fat for your buttocks to begin with, or to use for the augmentation. Without a photo its hard to say exactly what i would do; but many of my thin patients have had excellent results with buttock implants alone. Just as in brest augmentation, its very important to chose an experienced surgeon. There are several pitfals than can be avoided with good surgical planning.

Eric Weiss, MD, FACS
Orange Park Plastic Surgeon

+1

I perform this procedure on thin women as well and can usually get 600 cc to 800 cc per buttock on women who were told they could not have the Brazilian buttlift.  Whether or not you are really too thin would have to be determined by an exam.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Options for Butt Enlargement

+1

The approved surgical options for buttock enlargement are fat transfer to the butt and butt implants.  Without a picture it is hard to tell what would be your best surgical option.  I have had a few thin patients who truly had little or no fat to transfer and in those cases I have used buttock implants alone.  I find those cases are rare, however.  Most women do have some fat stores in their mid section and/or thighs that can be used to augment the butt.  It really depends on your build and your expectations.

Andrew Jimerson, MD

Buttock enhancement

+1

Thanks for the question. It's difficult to answer your question without seeing your photos, but here are some points to keep in mind:

- even if you don't have a lot of fat, you can still have liposuction of your lower back, waist, 'love handles', etc, and transfer this fat to your buttocks.

- the combination of removing fat from the areas around your buttocks and transferring that fat to your buttocks can often create a nice enhancement.

- alternatively, you could have buttock implants. 

I hope that helps and wish you all the best!

James Knoetgen, III, MD
Fresno Plastic Surgeon

+1

Buttock implants are a good option for improving the shape of the buttock. Please discuss with a plastic surgeon for details 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Buttock Enhancement

+1

The buttock region can be enhanced by reshaping the flanks, lower back and sometimes the abdomen, by liposuction. This will enhance the buttocks. If there is not enough fat to transfer to the buttocks, one may consider a buttock implant