How to Enhance a Flat Profile? I Am Confused. (photo)

I always force a "smile" when I walk around, and squeeze my nose(to make it seem more pointy) and I widen my eyes to look more alert and happy...no one realizes that I do that, and in this picture I am simply staring and not holding my facial muscles. I have an extremely flat profile, very large cheeks, little-to-no jawline (seemingly). I am okay with my face straight-forward in pictures but it bothers me that this is what I look like from the side. Professional thoughts?

Best Treatment for Flat Facial Profile

+1

Hi OB,

If you were my patient I would discuss the benefits of Sculptra volumizing injections.  I believe that your face can be predictably balanced with proper treatment.  It is most important to choose a physician with artistic vision for optimal results.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Flat profile.

+1

You need a consultation with a very experienced facial surgeon to discuss your goals specifically and what are the ways to do this. That is the way to obtail

n a proper answer to your question as it is multifaceted.