Enhance my FACE

Ive never been happy with my facial structure. There are times when I look fat from certain angle, given my full Asian heritage, I also have a rather round face which becames quite oval when I lose a bit of weight. Given a picture of my face front on, what can be done to enhance my face? I've always wanted to have a slight longer n arch nose and higher cheekbones but I'm really scared to go through a surgery n the new face doesn't suit me

Enhance my face

+1

Don't touch your face. You are gorgeous and can only get into trouble. You have your own look. I would be thrilled to show your picture as an "after" right now. You can enhance your cheeks with some filler if you want but use a temporary one. That way if you don't like it it will be gone in six months.

West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Change facil shape

+1

You are very pretty as is. Great eyes, lips and overall features. Be very careful. Any procedure could result in a disaster. Please leave well enough alone.

David A. Bray, Sr., MD

Wow, your kidding right?

+1

Kb

You look great.  I would be very careful to what you subject yourself to.  When someone is very attractive the likelihood that surgery will make you better is, well, less likely.  I would be very very careful.  You may decide after you have been wrecked that you miss what was changed in your face.

Why are you unhappy?

+1

With all honesty, you look absolutely beautiful and as fas as I am concerned you don't need anything to be done. What you need is to be less critical of yourself and to learn to appreciate that you are really lucky to have a face like that. Having said that there are a few comments I would like to make: 1. If you do want to have more prominent cheekbones and a more triangular shaped face, you may consider trying some filler treatment to the cheekbone area (Juvederm, Radiesse). It is a small procedure and is not permanent in case you don't like the results 2. You may also consider buccal fat reduction -- a small surgical procedure done through small incisions inside the mouth during which a small portion of the cheek fat is removed. This would allow to accentuate your cheekbones and shift the appearance of your face from oval to more triangular, which is usually more pleasing.

Alexander Ovchinsky, MD