Engraved Lines on Entire Face After CO2 Laser Resurfacing, What Can I Do? (photo)

I asked about the Engraved Lines after a CO2 Laser Resurface and it was responded. I have Pictures of the lines Im refering to now. I got the red and brown colors on my face more tolerable with 1 IPL and 1 chemical peel. The indentions seem better as well by the day. My biggest concern is the lines all over my face. Strange and I have seen nothing like this problem anywhere. Please keep in mind pics are hard to show as bad as they truly are. Noone seems to know what they are, ANY advice please?

Lines on face after co2 laser

+1

I have not seen this reaction. This is quite unusual. It would be helpful to see your before and afters. Honestly, I wouldn’t know how to treat this. I think that I would consider a more traditional resurfacing to see if this evens out your lines and makes everything more even level.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon