Hyperpigmentation and Cystic Acne Scars on Oriental Skin? (photo)

I suffer from both scars from cystic acne and hyperpigmentation and am unsure of the best treatments or topical treatments to try. I would appreciate any feed back considering your expertise on these issues as the condition is hard to disguise and effecting my confidence. I am also limited financially but also prepared to pay a little extra for guaranteed improvements. Many thanks.

Hyperpigmentation and cystic acne scars

+1

I think that you would benefit greatly from a multimodality treatment approach.  I do believe that resurfacing is the mainstay of treatment.  but in my practice, subcision, punch excisions, and fillers are also used to achieve the very best results. 

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

Hyperpigmentation and Cystic Acne Scars on Oriental Skin?

+1

Thank you for your question, at my office patients love and see great results from a vi peel. I strongly suggest in trying this treatment, not only will it help out lighten the pigmantation but clear up some of the active acne.

George T. Boris, MD, FRCS, FACS