Strange Outcome of Botox for 11s. What Went Wrong?

I got botox for the 11s. he injected above the brow very much in the centre and as well right below the root of the brow. Now i can still frown but it stops in the centre creating dents on the side of de brows, but what i really hate is that my eyes are hollow with deep crepey under eye creases and that i look like q chipmunk when i smile, smiling feels kind of stiff which reflects how my smile looks ( weird) with vertical wrinkles it feels as if my cheeks dont want to move up anymore,

Botox injections

+1

Follow up with your provider 10 to 14 days post initial treatment.  There maybe areas he can inject to adjust the muscle movements... if not.  Don't get frustrated, the results will not last forever.  Hang in there.

Dr. Grant Stevens        Marina Plastic Surgery Associates          Marina del Rey, CA         The Institute

Web reference: http://www.marinaplasticsurgery.com/

Botox results

+1

After waiting the two weeks for Botox to set in, the injector can make any corrections necessary. If the brow is too lifted, they can inject in certain areas to soften the arch. Best of luck.

Muscle compensation after botox

+1

In my experience, it's not uncommon for uninjected muscles to compensate early after botox injections in other regions (ie brow might elevate with glabella injections).  But these usually settle after 2-3 weeks, and occur in the same region of injection.  That's why it doesn't make sense that a brow injection affected your cheek or lower lid transitions.  What you describe is more consistent with some responses in crows feet injections.  For this reason, and for your concern in general, return to your injector now and discuss what was done so you can fine tune your results and make sure it does not occur again.

Web reference: http://www.robertsonplasticsurgery.com

Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox for 11s

+1

You definitely should return to the person who placed your Botox. It is important for that provider, as well as for you, to figure out why your outcome was different from your expectation.  This is the best way for both of you to know what could be done to help your current  situation and, potentially, how to avoid unwanted outcomes in the future. There are many ways that providers can improve Botox results with some minor tweaking if you show them your situation.  Good luck.

Alexandria Dermatologist

Botox concerns

+1

It sounds as if you need to return to the physician who injected you to have a follow up consult and adjustments. The brow can likely be fixed with an upper lateral forehead injection to relax the muscle. I wish you the best in your follow up.

Botox outcome

+1

Sometimes, when Botox is injected to help with crow's feet, it can affect the smile as you describe.  If you were only injected for the frown lines between your eyebrows, this normally should not affect the smile.  I would recommend discussing this issue with the physician who treated you.  The problem with your smile will improve with time, and it's possible that that could happen fairly soon.    

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon