Will my eyes stay like this after brow lift 9 days ago through my top lids :( (photos)

Hi it's been 9 days today iv had a endotine brow lift as I only wanted some skin taken away the surgeon said I need a lift as my brows had dropped. Iv cried all day today my eyes are small and don't look the same I thourte a brow lift would have opened my eyes now I'm depressed and feel so down!!! My eyes are small and pushed down will they sat like this

Will my eyes stay like this after brow lift 9 days ago?

+1
An endocrine brow lift requires a certain amount of dissection, including securing the endowing to the bone. That swelling is still present is not remarkable. You need to give yourself time to heal and let the swelling resolve.

Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Swelling after facial surgery.

+1
Hang in there!  Your swelling will improve.  By the time you read this, you will probably already be happier.  Post-operative facial swelling is frightening and depressing, and a common reaction after browlift or facelift surgery.  I tell my patients that it is common to feel unhappy in the first three weeks after surgery, as swelling distorts post-operative results and normal facial features.  I tease that they may even consider demanding to see my diplomas again during this time, as many feel "they just didn't get what they expected."  Post-operative facial swelling is like the rain that makes the flowers bloom.  Be patient.  Talk to your plastic surgeon.

Joseph Mlakar, MD
Fort Wayne Plastic Surgeon

Post-op After a Brow Lift

+1
After surgery, it is very common to have swelling for a period of time and this is most notable in the upper lids after a brow lift. Be patient as your results will evolve of the coming weeks to months. 

Continue to follow up with your surgeon to ensure that you progress as planned.

Vincent Marin, MD
MarinAesthetics.com

Vincent P. Marin, MD

Recovery after brow lift

+1
At 9 days after a brow lift, there would still be a good amount of expected swelling present.  This swelling will alter how your eyes appear and this issue should improve with more time as the swelling resolves.  It could take several months for this process to occur however.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon