What is the best acne treatment for acne scars on my skin? A skin peel or a laser treatment suitable for black skin? (photos)

Since I was young (age 14) any form of spots I got on my face I would pick at them with an unexpected reward of black scars on my face several days later. I'm now 22. Recently I have been using a natural lemon with a gel cleanser by Avene to make a start at trying to get rid of the acne scars on my face but my brother said I should stop this as it will make my scarring worse. Funnily enough weeks later I notice the slightest improvement to my scars. What should I do?

Acne Scars

+2
You should consult with a board certified dermatologist about eMatrix Laser Sublative Rejuvenation.  The eMatrix system is the only effective technology to treat deep scars and acne scars in darker skin types.  The eMatrix uses bipolar radiofrequency energy to heat below the skin surface while keeping the top layer of skin intact. This produces new collagen and creates more beautiful, smoother, brighter, tighter, younger-appearing skin.  Good Luck!