Has my left dropped at all? It looks to me as if its been in that position since day 7? (photo)

I had 560 UHP under the muscle....They are textured. And Im 11 weeks Post Op.

Textured implants settling?

+1

Its difficult to appreciate major differences from your photos but it would help to look at your pre-op photos and see if there was a natural fullness on your left side before the implants.  If not, talk to your surgeon about the differences you appreciate and let your surgeon discuss the options of how to improve your results.  Realize that any intervention could leave you with a worse outcome.

+1

Based only on the posted photos your results appears very very good. Better to discuss these MINOR issues with your surgeon in person! 

Breast issues after implants

+1

It is difficult to say because your arms are not at your side.  They do look lower than the earlier photo, and may still adjust over the next few months.

Concerns about Breast Asymmetry after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation procedure.

Difficult to evaluate precisely with your arms elevated but it seems to me like you have good symmetry present.  For example, the distance from the areola to inframammary folds seems very close and the amount of “fullness” present above the areola also seems quite symmetrical. In other words, the breast implants seem to be well positioned to me.

Overall, it seems to me like your plastic surgeon has done a very nice job for you.

Enjoy the outcome of the procedure performed.  Best wishes.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm