Looking for surgical procedure to give me neutral facial expression or "happier" one (Photo)

I have a problem that because the way my mouth hangs it makes my facial expression look really angry/sad.I have had this my whole life. I would like to have a neutral/ happier facial expression. I was wondering what surgical procedure could I have to achieve this? I would like to have a permanent solution to this problem really so I definitely do not want to have fillers or botox . Thank you for your help :)

Small jaw?

+2
It is a bit difficult to analyze your mouth/lips without seeing more of your face.  I suspect that you might have a relatively small lower jaw that leads to your lower lip drooping down a bit.   Sometimes a lip reduction can be helpful.  However, again you should have a complete facial analysis done by a qualified surgeon and they can provide the proper direction for you. 

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon