Endotine brow lift through eyelids. My eyes look so tiny and and don't look the same. Will they open up more? (Photo)

In 9 days in to my endotine brow lift and I'm feeling so sad they is still swelling in my lids as I can feel it it's really hard I had my stickers out yesterday but I'm so upset my eyes are tiny I use to have lovely eyes but they where very droopy I have cried for days now I really need to no if the swelling is coursing my eyes to look small will they open up more??? Please help

Endocrine brow lift: my eyes are so tiny and don't look the same.

+1
At 9 days postop, it is normal for there to be swelling. Placement of the endocrine requires sufficient dissection and securing the endocrine to the bone. You are still healing.

Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

9 days post endotine

+1
You are still very early in the healing phase.  When you put in an endotine implant with an upper lid bleph, you will be more swollen than usual.  You can see in the photo that there is a lot of swelling in the outer part of the lid, below where the implant is. This will take time to resolve  Your eyes will start to open and look more normal once this swelling  resolves.   

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon