Allergic Reaction to Cartilage Grafts That Have Warped 2 Years Post Op? (photo)

I am in a lot of discomfort. I have cartilage grafts and they have made my situation a lot worse. I am in desperate need to get them removed. Would the option of removing them and lining whole nose with fascia help? My skin is becoming so sore and it's ruining my life. Has anyone seen a reaction like this before and what do you think is going on?

Allergic Reaction to Cartilage Grafts

+2

You are not having an allergic reaction if the cartilage was harvested from your own body. If the edges of the cartilage are irritating you, the grafts can be removed, diced, and placed in a fascial sleeve. I would need to examine you to determine the cause of your problem.