Acute and chronic inflammation from pseudomonas infection around septal alar rim graft. Ongoing for 3 months. Can graft heal?

Pseudomonas infection resulting in two abscesses and surgical removal of two growths in nostril . First growth was tested and it showed chronic and acute inflammation. Augmentin for 6 weeks until a swab showed pseudomonas now on ciprofloxacin for over a week. I had the second growth removed 2 weeks ago and the inflammation and pain is not resolving. The lining of my nose is raw and burning and inflamed and cartilage graft red and bumpy. My consultant in US said it will settle.

Pseudomonas Infection Post Rhinoplasty

+1
In general, this is a relatively rare occurrance  after rhinoplasty. As long as the bacteria is sensitive to Augmentin, you are on the appropriate antibiotic. Keep in contact with your surgeon and follow up on a regular basis.

Best wishes

West Orange Plastic Surgeon