Getting Engaged the in 1.5 Months, Is a Month of Healing Enough Time?

I'm getting engaged the end of August (31st) of this year 2012, and the earliest consult I could get w/ the dr of my choice is on the 23rd of July. Hoping all goes well and to schedule my rhinoplasty surgery for the next week (August 1) (if possible) if not 2 weeks. Would 23-30 days be enough healing time before the party?

Healing Time After Rhinoplasty

+1

Dear Bobby,

Mother nature has to take its course and every patient heals at a certain pace.

However and based on my extensive experience with Rhinoplatsty patients, at about 4 weeks most of the bruising and the bold swelling should be gone given the fact that the patient follows the post-op instructions and enjoys adequate ambulatory care free of complications.

I find it important that a patient be physically and psychologically ready for the surgery with enough time to recover giving the body the required freedom to "rage" and "calm down".

Congratulations on your engagement in advance.

Thank you for your inquiry and the best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Web reference: http://www.DrSajjadian.com

Post Rhinoplasty Healing

+1
In my experience three weeks is enough time for any bruising and extreme swelling to dissipate. You will not have your final result at this time as the nose takes an entire year to fully heal but you should be looking fine for an engagement party. I would not suggest this a few weeks before a wedding but you should be fine for your party. Best regards!

Web reference: http://www.michaelelammd.com