I Am Having Endymed 3 Deep Treatment. I Have Had 6 Sessions for Cellulite and See No Improvement?

I am 46 years old and having endymed sessions done. 1 hour from buttock and back leg (under buttock). In the morning, it seems I have no cellulite and in the evening I see it. I hardly see anything as a result (if any). Technician says I have result but it seems the same as before. Can anyone tell me why. I go every week. I do exercice (running 3 to 4 times x week) and do not overeat. I am somewhat toned. Thank you. Wish could remove this cellulite !

Cellulaze works best

+1
Hello. As you have probably learned from your research on cellulite it has always been very difficult to treat. Certainly creams and lotions are of no use especially when looking at the cost/benefit ratio and the fact that they are in no way permanent.  Procedures like Velashape and Endermologie are non-invasive but require multiple treatments and maintenance treatments or everything returns back to the way it was. Again, for the cost not a very satisfying option. If you are not ready or convinced about Cellulaze your best bet would to be to do nothing rather than spend your time and money on procedures that often end up in frustration. In my practice in the Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what Cellulaze can do for them. At some point it might be worthwhile to have a consultation with someone in your area with an expertise in Cellulaze to get more detailed information. I honestly think it is the best tool we have for cellulite today. Good luck. Sincerely, Dean Vistnes   

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Consider Cellulaze

+1
If you are looking for the best treatment for cellulite, my suggestion is to learn more about Cellulaze. Cellulaze is a minimally invasive procedure that will smooth out the skin while making the layer of skin thicker. Consult with your surgeon to find out if Cellulaze is a good fit for you.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cellulaze for Cellulite

+1

I have heard your story so many times. You are not alone with your frustration. Cellulaze offers a marked improvement compared to any other technology out there. Cellulaze is not a magic eraser but it changes the contours of your cellulite areas with safety and more efficacy. It is minimally invasive to directly attack the dimples, bulging fat and thin skin.

Theodore Diktaban, MD, FACS

Cellulite treatment

+1

recommend you learn more about Cellulaze - the FDA approved one time definitive treatment for cellulite.  Cellulaze utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure. Best of luck!

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

No Cellulite Treatment Really Works......Period.

+1

Sorry that  you have been disappointed, but join the club.  There is no cellulite treatment that works.  Some may produce a small improvement temporally, but in a few months you are back where you started.  I am a Main Investigator on a  FDA Approved Cellulite Study in Palo Alto and I assure you nothing works.  The superficial non invasive treatments really do not produce anything worthwhile that lasts.  Do they offer a 2% long term improvement? Possibly?  But to see the improvement you better pull out the Hubble Telescope.   The invasive  techniques with laser systems and ultrasonic systems offer a little more but not much.  One can take a liposuction cannula and pass it near the skin and cellulite and attain the same.  No question the invasive systems produce visible improvement  for a brief time but in six months you are dealing with  5 or 10%  benefit  and on a great day 11%.  And price is horrendous and the results are no better than that possible with a simple liposuction cannula passed under the skin repetitively.   No creams work.  Certainly cellulite massage works and is very affordable but that benefit also disappears quickly after the massage stops.  A few weeks benefit if you are lucky, but you have had a nice massage and the price was great compared to all the beauty machines out there that are supposed to produce beauty and do NOT.   In conclusion please note that there is no cellulite treatment of any sort that offers much and at best you may get 5 tp 10% improvement at 6 months.   Try and see 5 to 10%.  Roll out the telescope.  So save your money and spend it on things that do work unless a little improvement for a brief time will please you.  My Best,  Dr C

George Commons, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite issues

+1

Cellulite effects a great deal of women and in fact, it is more genetic than lifestyle related although some lifestyle issues do impact the severity of it.

Some patients are non- responders to any treatment, including Endymed.  That said, you should complete the full series before coming to a full decision on the efficacy of it.  

Another option for you is Cellulaze.  It is a surgical solution but it is more reliable and predictable than non-surgical options.  Once you have a complete consultation with a cosmetic plastic surgeon in your area to determine if the treatment is right for you.  

R. Stephen Mulholland, MD