Can I Have Endotine B to Lift my Right Cheek?

Please help me. I had my right cheek bone lowered one month ago. Now I can see that the right cheek has sagged a lot. Can I use Endotine B to just lift my right cheek? if I just use it to lift my right cheek, will it cause new asymmetry to my left cheek? if Endotine B is not the best choice for me, what would you suggest? Thanks. I am only 36, and my left cheek looks very young, at most 28.

Endotine

+2

Endotine for lifting is WORTHLESS.

We do not know what was done to your cheeck bone to lower it??????????

work with your plastic surgeon for full evaluation of both cheecks and why the soft tissue sagged? and what are the options to reposition the soft tissue

Lowering right cheek and subsequent sagging

+1

You could get a cheek lift but you may not like the results.  The cheek lift will not return you to where you were when you have fuller cheeks with the bone that was there before, if you had your bone removed. Fat injections are a great option or cheek implants.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

An endotine won't lift the cheek.  It can possiby secure it once proper surgery has been performed.  However, why was your cheek bone lowered?  The sagging may be volume loss.  You need to be properly evaluated by a physician since your case is already complicated with this cheek bone lowering procedure.

Sam Goldberger, MD
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Endotine B to Lift Cheek

+1

Endotine is used to help support the cheek after surgery while the tissues heal - it does not lift the cheek. I'm sorry, but from your description it is impossible to evaluate the problem or make recommendations.