Endoscopic Midface Lift, MACS Lift or Other Procedures for Tired Face (Age 24)?

I'm 24& really bothered with my face. I look old& tired. I have thick skin and there are also acne scars on my cheeks. A surgeon I've talked to told me to have CO2 laser for scars, another one suggested Sculptra -but I'm afraid it'll make my face look even bigger (and I've heard fillings cause cists, is it true?) And another surgeon suggested a midface lift. MACS lift also seems helpful in my case. It may be early for these but I don't see any point in waiting to get older when I'm so unhappy...

How young is too young for facelifting? 24 is.

The image you posted (thanks) tells part of the story.   Even though you are smiling I detect a somewhat full cheeked look, along with acne scarring.  IF the active acne is behind you for sure, and there have been no lesions for some time, CO2 laser is helpful.  Consider buccal fat removal for a more sculpted, less jowled look.