I've Had a Endoscopic Browlift 13 Days Ago. I've Had Double Vision Since the 2nd Day?

Double Vision 2 Weeks After an Endoscopic Brow Lift Is Very Unusual

+2

Double vision 2 weeks after a brow lift is very unusual and something that your surgeon would definitely want to know about. If you haven't already, call your surgeon's office to let him or her know what is going on.If you don't get an answer that makes you comfortable, I would have them refer you to an opthalmologist (finding one that does some cosmetic surgery would be best) sooner than later for an opinion. Good Luck.

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Call your surgeon

+1

Call your surgeon and let him/her know. If the double vision is persistent, it definitely needs to be addressed by an Ophthalmologist

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Double vision after brow lift

+1

Double vision (diplopia) after brow lift is not expected or normal. You should discuss with yoru surgeon and see an ophthalmologist or oculoplastic specialist.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Double vision after brow lift

+1

There are many possible reasons that you might have double vision after brow lift surgery.  Certainly, you should see an ophthalmologist to alleviate your concerns, although I would speak of them to your doctor first.

Lawrence Kass, MD
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

Double vision after browlift

+1

Obviously without seeing you there is no way I can make a diagnosis.  Blurred vision is not uncommon after blepharoplasty and using ointment.  If you just had a brow lift alone it would be very unusual to have double vision after a brow lift alone.  I would speak to your plastic surgeon and have him/her refer to to an ophthalmologist who can determine if anything else is going on.  Good luck, Dr. Schuster in Boca Raton.

Steven Schuster, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon