Can an Endoscopic Brow Lift Be Reversed?

i had an endoscopic brow lift 2 yrs ago and it has completly ruined my forehead..my inner eyebrows are to high up, and the outer eyebrow is to low, it looks very strange, can the inner eyebrow be lowered. Also my forehead is pulled up to high, leaving me looking bald...thankyou for any answers you might have.

Can an Endoscopic Brow Lift Be Reversed

+1

Usually post-surgical brow lifts can be addressed with neuromodulators and sometimes fillers. Ultimately if those do not work, a second brow repositioning treatment can be performed.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

+1

The approach that may make the most sense is to try to free any underlying anchoring points and determine if that relaxes the effects.  This may be used in combination with forehead lowering techniques.  This would be difficult to determine without an exam and the decision may need to be made during the operation itself.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Reversal of Endoscopic Brow Lift

+1

Both your brows and hairline can be lowered using the Trichopytic Hairline Incision that we developed many years ago. Hair will grow through and in front of the hairline so the patient has total freedom of styling after surgery. Although your unfortunate problem is secondary to previous surgery we frequently use this technique to lower the hairline and reduce the size of a large forehead that that is an unwanted inherited characteristic. 

Endoscopic Browlift Reversal

+1

Partial or complete reversibility is possible by using much of the same approach as the original endoscopic browlift. Through the same scalp incisions release of all forehead scar and eyebrow tissues is done with wide undermining of the scalp behind the incisions. Then in a reverse fashion, the posterior scalp tissues are brought forward and fixed to the bone with sutures. This will release the eyebrows and drive down the frontal hairline.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Reversing an endoscopic brow lift

+1

An endoscopic brow lift can be suspended using various methods including screws and a bone bridge.  If your forehead was suspended with one of these devises then it can be reversed.  An examination would be needed to determine the exact method to reverse your problem.  When you see a surgeon it would be useful to have a copy of your operative report.  

+1

The endoscopic forehead lift can be reversed by straight forward reversal of the procedure whereby, all attachments are released to allow relaxation of forehead back to prior position.. 

Mohsen Tavoussi, MD, DO
Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Yes,but pictures would have been helpful

+1

The result of forehead lift can be reversed and the technique will depend on the findings. 

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Reversal of endoscopic forehead lift.

+1

Yes, this can be reversed using the Irregular Trichophytic Forehead lift which we developed 35 years ago. Hair grows THRU the scar so there is no scar seen. 

Reversal of endoscopic brow lift

+1

There are procedures that could be potentially done to improve the results from your endoscopic brow lift 2 years ago.  Since you state that your forehead is now too high, an incision right at your hairline can be used to help lower your hairline and help.    That same incision can be used to adjust your brows as well.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Endoscopic forehead lift reversal

+1

Laura

Yes it can be reversed endoscopically.  I would lower the medial aspect of the eyebrow and raise the lateral part. I use Tisseel, a fibrin glue,  to leave the brow in the exact place at surgery. With a high forehead, you might consider a incision at the hairline to leave less vertical height of your forehead. However, there is a scar that might be visible.

David A. F. Ellis, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon