Pain After Endoscopic Breast Augmentation

I had an Endoscopic breast augmentation surgery from under the armpits. I now have muscle weakness and dull pain in the muscle of my right arm. What may have caused this?

Problems after armpit approach breast augmentation

+1

You need to see your surgeon. Usually this kind of problem resolves on it's own. It is amongst the reasons many plastic surgeons do not offer "through the armpit" breast augmentation though. I hope your case resolves uneventfully

Orange Plastic Surgeon

Arm Pain after Transaxillary Breast Augmentation

+1

Dear Jlmisme,

If you just had surgery, some weakness or pain can result for positioning and compression of the muscles or nerves during the operation. These should be transient and resolve relatively quickly. If it has been several days from surgery and you still have these concerns, it is something that should be reviewed with your surgeon. I know it has now been several weeks from your surgery, so I hope this issue is fully resolved.

Dr.B

Michael A. Bogdan, MD, FACS

Your doctor needs to see you for this problem

+1

There are nerves that travel through the armpit to the arm that can be affecetd by the surgery.  Numbness can result in a small percentage of cases, but your doc needs to examine you and figure this out.

John LoMonaco, MD, FACS

Sore and

+1

I would discuss this with your surgeon , TO sme degree pain swelling and numbness of the muscle are quite common with this approach. However, you should make him/her aware of your weakness