Endobrow Suture Below Hairline?

I just had an endobrow procedure. I can feel the suture below the hairline - top of my forehead. Shouldn't the suture be in the hairline (at the incision point)? My eyebrow don't really look lifted. Is it possible that the suture has dropped? Is this normal?

Endobrow Suture Below Hairline

+1
This sounds like you are feeling the Endotine hooks that help secure the deeper layers of the forehead in the desired position.  I suggest you seek out the advice of your surgeon.

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Endoscopic Browlift Sutures and Result

+1

The immediate effect of an endoscopic browlift should be one of almost overcorrection, not undercorrection. This is an issue to discuss with your surgeon.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Endobrow sutures and brow position

+1

If your brows don't appear lifted, you should discuss this with your surgeon.  Browlifts produce immediate results, often higher than what may be desired as there is always some component of settling.  But your brows should be higher and that is why photos are taken before and after the procedure... to document the 'improvement'.

Curtis Wong, MD

Endo brow incision

+1

The incisions and subsequent scars can be along or just behind the hairline.The lifting action on the brows has little relationship to the location of the incisions. The incision and closure , if properly performed, should leave imperceptible scars. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon