Does Endermologie Really Work?

Endermology is so expensive. Is it worth the price? I am thinking of having treatmetns. Please help. I am 48 years old, have difficulty losing fats. I had a Endermologie trial session. I don't know if it really works. Is it a wise idea to spend my hard-earned money on those treatments? 

Cellulite Treatment with Endermologie

+1

Endermologie does work. it takes several sessions and maintenance is required. Endermologie is like a mechanical massage that stimulates circulation and lymphatic drainage.

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Endermologie for cellulite

+1

Endermologie helps reduce the cellulite appearance, temporarily. It is a maintenance treatment and does not create a long term cure of cellulite.

Ronald Shelton, MD