Will Endermologie Work for Lipo Ripples in Stomach?

I recently had a lipo of the stomach. It was my second liposuction and my West Hollywood, CA (Dr Dolores Kent) told me that she was completely confident that I would not ripple. Now 2 and a half weeks after surgery,my donut (around the belly button)area is showing puffy bubbles and ripples. I am young, fit and in my twenties...I am beyond mortified.My doctors only response to her false prophecy and her solution is that I pay more money to get 4 endermology treatments.Im i being lied to again?

Stomach ripples

+1

Good afternoon!

I too an concerned about your stomach ripples.  Itis a bit too early to panic, but endermologie treatments may help smooth your contours if your PS says it is an acceptable treatment.

Good luck and let us know how you do.

I hope this helps

Knots Two Weeks After Lipo

+1

I have seen knots in others at the two to four week point. They are more common in someone with an otherwise fairly flat tummy.

Fortunately, those bumps are temporary and should go away on their own by four to six weeks. You don't have to do anything.

Don't be concerned that you "must do something or they will be permanent."  

T. Wayne Day, MD
Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon