Filler is Encapsulated. How to Get Rid of This?

My filler is encapsulated. The filler is not a permanent filler, but it works a little bit the same as radiuses or sculptra. What is the best way to get rid of the encapsulation so the product can go out of my body?

Encapsulated filler

+1

This is difficult to really assess without knowing the type filler that was used.  I would recommend that you see your physician for an evaluation. 

Encapsulated filler

+1

In order to answer your question, I would need to know exactly what the filler is that you had.  You also did not mention why you are trying to remove it or where it was placed.  Is it filled too much?  If it's not permanent, then it should go away with time as well.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon