Do You Have to Empty Saline Implants Before Removing Them?

I have 325cc implants. I have had them for 10 years without any complications. They are soft to the touch (not hard). I want them removed without replacement. My surgeon says he will remove them with no prior emptying. I am afraid of the negative effects on the looks of my breasts. He also told me he removed a lot in is career but always with replacement, that's why I'm nervous. I was 32B and now 34C, I have no strech marks and my breasts are right up there (no sagging).

Removing breast implants

+1

I have taken care of patients who wanted breast implant removal (no replacement) and the final result does NOT depend on if the surgeon deflates the implants prior to removal or not.  You must have realistic expectations with breast implant removal (and no replacement) depending on the current condition of your breasts.

Make sure that this is the correct decision for you and understand all of the potential risks and complications associated with this procedure.

Good Luck!

Breast implants

+1

The final effect on the breast after the removal of breast implants whether you deflate them ahead of time or not is the same effect. It depend on your skin and how many years you had the implant and the effect of streatching and aging of the skin