Can I Get EMatrix Treatment After Dermal Fillers?

I recently got Radiesse and some Restylane in cheeks and under eye area. How long would I have to wait to get an eMatrix treatment?

Yes

+1
Fillers and Ematrix can often work in synergy. Ematrix uses RF or radiofrequency to stimulate collagen formation, whilst fillers can help with volume loss. Studies to date have shown both safety and efficacy with both treatments. 

Good luck

Dr Davin Lim 
Laser Dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia

Brisbane Dermatologist

Great to use combination therapy

+1

Hi,  your question is a great one.

The use of non ablative radio frequency devices after fillers is fine to do.

There have been studies on the use of lasers and radio frequency after dermal fillers and the lasers do not interrupt the efficacy of the fillers.  You may want to wait until the initial swelling from your filler procedure goes down to have the laser performed.  Although not the exact laser you are asking about, I have attached a scientific article that addresses your exact issue:

Goldman MP, Alster TS, Weiss R, A randomized trial to determine the influence of laser therapy, monopolar radiofrequency treatment, and intense pulsed light therapy administered immediately after hyaluronic acid gel implantation. Dermatol Surg. 2007; 33:535-542.

Good Luck!!

Beth Lertzman, MD
Rochester Dermatologic Surgeon