How Well Does Ematrix Reduce Deep Wrinkles in the Corners of the Mouth?

What is the effective skin depth of Ematrix?

EMatrix for fine wrinkles - Williamsville, NY acne scar and scar treatment center

A picture would have been great for guidance here.

We use eMatrix for very superficial wrinkles near the corners of the mouth using the lowest, the very lowest energy settings.

We use sublative RF technology for acne scar and scar treatment, in general, along with use in burn scars, surgical scaras, fine wrinkles .. 

EMatrix and the mouth

I do not recommend eMatrix for the mouth. The company that makes the laser (Syneron) specifically advises that the mouth area be avoided. eMatrix is for superficial lines, wrinkles, texture, and scarring, not deep wrinkles or creases. If you have deep wrinkles around the mouth, I suggest you consult with a physician about dermal fillers (Restylane or Juvederm), but don't get eMatrix for this - it's not a good area to be treated, and it doesn't have the ability to treat deep wrinkles.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD