Ematrix or Fractional, Which One is Better for Sensitive Acne Prone Skin?

I have very sensitive and acne prone skin. I was thinking about getting laser work done to get rid of my acne scars. I was going to get either the ematrix or the fractional. Which one do you think would be better for my skin?

Acne scars

+1

my treatment of choice for acne scars is a combination of Fraxel (non-ablative) laser and a Fractional CO2 laser, at least 2 treatment sessions over 2 months and perhaps repeat in a yr if needed. with that said, it depends on your skin type, your age, the type of acne scars u have and how much active acne u have at the time of laser treatment. I typically do not offer any laser treatments unless the acne has calm down and its better overall. laser treatments have been shown to induce acne flares and that can be difficult to control sometimes.