Ematrix for Burn Scars?

What energy level of ematrix should I have to effectively improve the appearance of minor burn scars on my face?

...can be effective but CO2 fractional better

+1
Yes, it can be effective for burn scars, however a high powered laser, namely CO2 such as CORE or even better still Active FX is best. For burn scars, fractional lasers should be at max power, but the density or coverage will have to be low. 

I have used eMatrix for burns (100 mj per pin), only one pass.... this is because it has less downtime. Bottom line, CO2 fractional is my preferred choice, but eMatrix can be done. 

Cheers
Dr Davin S. Lim

Brisbane Dermatologist

EMatrix for scarring

+1

Photos would definitely help here to determine if eMatrix is even the right treatment for you. With that being said, we almost always use the highest energy settings (Program C, 62 fl) because there's no light with this treatment so "burning" in the traditional sense of lasers, isn't possible. Some people find that setting hot or slightly painful, and we might turn it down a few, but usually we try to get the best results we can with the highest settings tolerated.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD