Ematrix for Burn Scars?

What energy level of ematrix should I have to effectively improve the appearance of minor burn scars on my face?

EMatrix for scarring

+1

Photos would definitely help here to determine if eMatrix is even the right treatment for you. With that being said, we almost always use the highest energy settings (Program C, 62 fl) because there's no light with this treatment so "burning" in the traditional sense of lasers, isn't possible. Some people find that setting hot or slightly painful, and we might turn it down a few, but usually we try to get the best results we can with the highest settings tolerated.