Is It Possible for EMatrix to Cause Fat Loss?

I often read that negative results of a procedure are due to the lack of skill on the part of the provider. Is it possible that the eMatrix settings could even be set to reach the fat layer? And I will really sound under-educated when I ask the follow-up question: Does having thin skin vs. thick skin require a setting adjustment to ensure that the fat layer isn't reached?

EMatrix does not cause fat loss or volume loss

I have not seen any substantial fat loss after eMatrix in my patients. Remember that it is done for scarred tissue and it is not likely for the energy to dissipate and cause fat tissue destruction. 

Buffalo General Surgeon

5225 Sheridan Drive
Williamsville, NY 14221