EMATRIX Doubts?

i got my first ematrix done a week back .so far everythin is alright. i am indian , f, 25 yrs . i would like to know if this treatment will treat rolling acne scars or am i wasting time and money ?? also my doc did my treatment on some C level, i heard him tell the nurses C53 or something. he did not personally tell me about the settings. so this C level , is that the highest or lowest level ? i hope i can see a difference on the scars soon.

Scaring treatments

+1

EMatrix is a good choice for the minor scars that are visible at a conversational distance.  The deeper scars can be treated with small amounts of filler once you have completed your series of treatments.  Usually you need a series of three but more can be recommended.  Level C is the most aggressive level and 53 is high.  It is important to follow all of their post treatment care and wear a good sunscreen when exposed.  Your skin will be very sensitive to the sun post treatment. Do not pick off any of the areas that crust over.  Let them fall off naturally and use gentle cleansers when removing your make up.

good luck with your results.

Ematrix doubts

+1

Ematrix is a good treatment but not for excessively deep scarring. What one person thinks is terrible, someone else will call minor. So only an experienced physician will know. C is the highest setting and 53 is a pretty high setting. It goes up to 60 but C is the deepest level. Please know that usually these treatments are done in at least 3 visits and you will see continued improvement over several months. 

F. Victor Rueckl, MD