Ematrix versus drugstore products for Brighter Skin?

What are the benefits of using Ematrix to brighten my face versus over the counter products that promise the same effect?

EMatrix vs OTC products - No comparison

+1

The reason eMatrix is only found in a medical office is because it actually has the power to change the skin. The same holds true for certain skin products that are only sold through medical offices.

OCT products can make a difference - but on a lesser level. There is no FDA testing on products that promise to get rid of brown patches or brighten the skin, so any manufacturer can claim what they wish.

As to a direct comparison - you won't find a product in a department store or drug store that can do the same thing as a medical energy device.

eMatrix will provide a quick brightening and re-texturizing of the skin with improved smoothness and tone. When used in a series it can also impact scarring - something topical products are incapable of accomplishing.

Web reference: http://www.rebeccafitzgeraldmd.com/ematrix.html

Los Angeles Dermatologist

EMatrix vs. OTC products

+1

In my opinion, over the counter products make a lot of promises, and almost all of them fall very, very short of doing anything noticeable. eMatrix is not a skin "brightener" though. It is used more for resurfacing and evening out fine lines, acne scarring, etc. FotoFacial (Photofacial) or IPL treatments are what are primarily used for discolorations and uneven tone. There is nothing over the counter comparable to either of these technologies.