Can I Use Someone else Fat for the Brazilian Butt Lift?

I'm slim and petite, and I have a small butt but i want a Brazilian butt lift . i wanted to know if i can use someone else fat such as family or a friend?

Brazilian Butt lift fat from elsewhere?

+1

Only your own fat can be used, only if you had an identical twin.  If you don't have fat I have had good results with implants.  Once healed the benefit is if you gain or loose weight the implant dosen't change.

Paramus Plastic Surgeon

+1

Unfortunately, you must donate your own fat to have a fat transfer done. This is a tissue transfer and without an identical match of tissue, as in an identical twin, you will have a rejection reaction and the transfered fat will not survive.

Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD

Can I use someone else's fat for the Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

Buttock augmentation using fat can only be performed using your own fat; you cannot use anyone else's. If you don't have sufficient donor fat then you either gain weight or use an implant.

George Lefkovits, MD

Use Someone Elses Fat for Fat Transfer?

+1

Unless you have a genetically identical twin who is interested in offering up her fat, you will have to use your own.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS
Ohio Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Buttock lift

+1

Only your own fat can be used for fat transfer. If you do not have enough fat then your only choice is buttock implant.