Can I use someone else's body fat and if so is it harmful?

I am 26, 5'2", and only weigh 101lbs. Gaining weight for me is very hard to do and exercising seems like it dont work. So my question is that i have a little sister that wants to get rid of some fat and i was wondering if it would be safe for me to use to have a fuller looking butt?

Can I use my sisters fat for BBL?

+1
You have a very creative thought process. However the use of another family members fat to be transferred into your gluteal area would not be safe. This transferred fat would resorb, cause an inflammatory reaction, and possibly lead to infection. In summery "good thought but bad idea."

Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Can't use someone else's body fat

+1
Unfortunately you can not use someone else's body fat to use for fat grafting because your body will reject it.

Not possible to use another person's fat

+1
Sorry, it's not possible or safe to consider using someone else's fat for a fat grafting procedure.  Apart from the risk of getting an infection from another individual, a person's body would reject the tissue and it would all disappear.

Good luck!

Scott W. Mosser, MD

+1
Thank you for your question, it isn't possible to use someone else's body fat for a Brazilian butt lift, when a patient doesn't have enough fat I can often advice buttock implants as a solution, however an in person consultation can be done with a board certified plastic surgeon, for a better examination and estimate of the total cost.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Using someone else's fat

+1
Unfortunately, you can only use your own fat for a fat transfer. However, you may be surprised at how much fat you have to transfer. It may be a good idea to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in the BBL and performs at least 6-8 per week. Best of luck

Matthew Schulman, MD

+1
The fat from another person will not survive in you.  An exam would be necessary to determine if you have enough fat to transfer. 

Buttock implants are always an option, but I have performed the BBL on runway models with nice results.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.