What else can be done after droopy eyelid surgery doesn't take? (photo)

I've had this droopy eyelid ever since I was 5 years old and I'm about to be 19 in a couple of months. I had 3 surgeries on my left droopy eyelid and none of those surgeries took, it looks very low and it's very noticeable. I just want to know is there anything else I can do or use to make my eye look any better because I'm tired of my eye looking like this and people always asking me what's wrong with my eye. If there is any solution please let me know as soon as possible, thank you !

Droopy eyelid

+1
The picture is not clearly showing the problem. It is important to find out if you have any levator function in your left upper eyelid. That may be one of the reason why after repeated surgery the muscle is not able to lift the eyelid.  In such situation you may need a frontalis sling surgery. Please see an Oculoplastic surgeon to assess the situation and discuss different options.

Dubai Plastic Surgeon

I personally hate full thickness eyelid resection to address residual upper eyelid ptosis.

+1
There may be a place for full thickness eyelid resection.  But it is a destructive procedure that can leave an overly open eye that does not move correctly.  I think you need to have a very clear understanding about what you stand to loose with such an approach.  You might decide to live with some eyelid heaviness.  Congential ptosis is a tough situation because there is generally a weak muscle that is normally responsible for opening the eye.  Before you have this re-operated, I would get several consultations and decide if more surgery at this time is right for you.  The American Society for Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery maintains a geographic directory on their website so you can find well qualified surgeons close to home.  Good luck and consider reposting if you have further questions.

Repeat ptosis surgery

+1
Ptosis surgery can be difficult. Repeat ptosis surgery is even more difficult.  However, using a technique called full thickness eyelid resection, repeat ptosis surgery can be achieved much more predictably, if you are deemed to be candidate after examination.  See my link attached.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Droopy eye lid

+1
Eyelid ptosis correction is a difficult operation; results can be unpredictable.
Scarring from 3 previous operations make it more difficult to predict the results of a 4th.

That said, I suggest you do the following
  1. contact the surgeon(s) who did your previous surgery and ask for copies of photographs and operative reports. 
  2. Then call the Department of Ophthalmology at the medical school nearest you
  3. Ask who in the department specializes in childhood ptosis correction.
  4. see that specialist for an opinion as to what went wrong if anything and if the result can be improved. Best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Revision

+1
You really need a personal consultation with an experienced plastic surgeon before considering a revision procedure. No one can answer this question without an exam. I realize that may not be the answer you're looking for, but that's the case. 
CDK

Christopher D. Knotts, MD
Reston Plastic Surgeon