Is Elos Hair Removal Safe for Patient with Papillary Cancer Cyst History?

I had 2 operations. First, the cyst of thyroid was cut. Diagnosis was Papillary Cancer. I was 17 years old.

In 2 months time, I had another operation, half of the thyroid and isthmus were removed but it was clear, no cancer cells were found. All the blood tests and ultra sounds were good during these years after operation.

Now, I am 22 years old and hope that finally I found a way to remove body hair permanently without obstacles. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you!

Yes, you can get laser hair removal

+1

There should be no problem doing laser hair removal after removing the thyroid cancer.  Based on y our photo, it does not look like  you have hair on the neck, and it sounds like you want to treat other areas with the laser.  The laser light is safe and there are no known cases of cancer being caused by it.  So yes, you can have laser hair removal treatments!

Burbank Dermatologist