Elongation of Eyes? (photo)

Hello! I was recently told that my right eye is significantly smaller in length compared to my left eye. I became aware of that fact after taking some pictures from a close distance. So, I would like to ask whether my eyes could be made more symmetrical by surgery. Is there a possibility to elongate an eye using plastic surgery? Thank you in advance.

One side of the face is always bigger than the other!

+1

It is totally normal to have one eye bigger than the other. Usually, the left side of the face is larger than the right in the great majority of people. Relax. You are well within the norms!   Usually

Montreal Facial Plastic Surgeon

Elongation of Eyes?

+1

Hi

Your asymmetry is due to differences in the bony structure of your eye socket. If you were older then you could have laxity of the corner as a potential cause. There is no procedure that is reliable and hence you are better off without any operation to elongate the eyes

Hope this helps

Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetric Eyelids

+1

Without an exam, it is hard to answer. In my past, I have not performed surgery for your condition, as the difference in facial bone structure is responsible. Give yourself many more years before you consider any more treatment. All the best.

Elongation of the eyes

+1

Elongation of the eyes would not be appropriate surgery in this particular case. Best to leave well enough alone.

Web reference: http://eyelids.com

Asymmetric elongation of the eyes.

+1

Though you have asymmetric eyes you need to not have any surgery for this. The chances of a poor result outweighs any slight improvement you would have to your already beautiful eyes.