Elongated Nostrils and Broken Nose?

ive had long (not wide) nostrils my whole life and have also broken my nose a couple times so the bridge is slighlty raised. I also had an orbital fracture from a baseball in high school so an eye sits a little higher than the other. its also the same eye that is lazy (blurry vision, drooped eyelid, doesn't look 100 percent straight. so as you can see it looks like a lot. what all can be done? are the nostrils fixable? what all is involved with the eye socket fracture?..etc

Elongated Nostrils and Broken Nose?

+1

The nostrils may be reduced in length, but this would depend upon the rest of your anatomy.  The hump can be reduced as well.  The orbital fracture correction is a much more involved surgery (probably) but a CT and physical exam would be needed to provide any specific information.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Photos needed!

+1

You may very well be able to achieve some improvement, but as mentioned, photos are needed to provide a more accurate response. Please send photos to langsdonclinic@bellsouth.net

Phillip Langsdon, MD
Germantown Facial Plastic Surgeon

Elongated Nostrils and Broken Nose

+1

You describe several problems which are difficult for you or anybody else to describe.Without pictures it is impossible for me to suggest alternative treatments for each issue.