Is There Anything That Can Be Done to my Eyelids or Eyebrows to Help Even Them out and Make Them Look Symmetrical?

My whole face is asymmetrical. I know that it would be pointless to try to change everything. What bothers me most is my eyes - they are uneven. one eyebrow is always more arched than the other at all times and one eyelid is bigger. With everything else being crooked on my face I just wish my eyes looked more alert and more even. How should I first go about this? What can be done?

The Nonsurgical 3D Vectoring Browlift Works Well For Correcting Asymmetry Between Eyebrows

+1

In cases where lifting of of low-lying brows (or as in this case a right brow that is lower than the other) is desired, a totally non-invasive approach, the Nonsurgical 3D Vectoring Browlift, might be considered before considering surgery. The technique is analogous to that used for performing the Nonsurgical 3D Vectoring Facelift and the Nonsurgical 3D Vectoring Necklift. Optimal lifting is best achieved with the injection of volumizing fillers, such as Radiesse or Radiesse combined with Juvederm Ultra Plus XC, . The principle for this approach is exactly that of the other two procedures mentioned, i.e. to reverse the downward deflationary vectoring of the aging (the sagging) brow--or what seems to be in this instance a constitutional asymmetry of the brows--with an upward and outward flare to the lateral brow.

The injection technique is quite simple and takes only minutes to perform and yields results that are both immediate and longer term (improve over the next six to eight weeks) as neocollagenesis (new collagen formation) occurs where the volumizer was injected that leads to further retraction and benefit. Owing to its simplicity and lack of downtime, this treatment makes an excellent nonsurgical browlift option for people of any age. If needed, the brow elevation may be further enhanced by the instillation of a few droplets of a neuromodulator, such as Botox, Dysport or Xeomin.

Naturally, consultation with a board certified aesthetic physician experienced in each of these techniques is a must.

Eyebrow, symmetry #cosmeticsurgery

+1

Dear Heather Elkview

Thank you for your question!  and photos!  It appears that the shape of the bone of your forehead and brow area is different between sides- giving rise to the differences in your  eyebrows. Brow lifting surgically and with BOTOX may help- but shaping your forehead and brows with micro fat grafting may give an excellent result.

With Warm Regards,

Trevor M Born MD

Trevor M. Born, MD

May try botox as a non surgical alternative to adjust brow position

+1

A surgical alternative to your eyebrow position would be to chemically raise the low brow or lower the high brow with Botox.  

Brow asymmetry

+1

From your photos, it looks like this is mostly a brow asymmetry and the lids will look good enough if you address the brows.  I would raise the right a bit and lower the left endoscopically, although I can't be sure without an exam.

Frederick G. Weniger, MD, FACS
Hilton Head Island Plastic Surgeon