Can I Expect Nice Results from a Breast Lift No Aug. and Tummy Tuck at 194 Lbs? (photo)

Age: 39 Weight:194 Height: 5'6 Children: 1

Getting good results from a mommy makeover

+2

It appears as though you can get nice results, but if you get close to your ideal BMI this will most likely give you even better results.  More skin will be removed once you get close to your ideal BMI optimizing your tummy tuck results.  Good luck!  Dr. Schreiber, Baltimore plastic surgeon

Satisfaction with an operation will depend upon your expectations.

+1

You may or may not be pleased with the results of a well performed mommy makeover depending on your expectations. You will definitely be different but you need to make sure that kind of different is what you want.

TT will help improve body contour along with breast lift

+1

Thanks for your ? and pic. Ideally, I would like to see your weight lower so that your BMI was closer to 25. Statistically, you will have fewer complications but more importantly your result will be better. The after picture you have shown is too much to expect because of the weight difference. To help contour things, you would need liposuction of your hips and lower back along with the TT. Muscle tightening in the front will definitely help make things flatter. Regarding the breasts, I would rearrange your existing breast tissue and use a short scar (lollipop) closure. You don't need more volume. Best of Luck!

M. Scott Haydon, MD

Expect improvement with lift and tummy tuck

+1

You are an excellent candidate for a new technique called The Ultimate Breast Lift.  Without a vertical incision it is possible to elevate the breast higher on the chest wall, reshape the breast tissue to increase upper pole fullness and cleavage.  This technique does not leave the unsightly vertical scars or the boat anchor shaped incisions.  I recommend a new technique called Abdominoplasty with Mesh Reinforcement.  This helps patients lose weight and maintain the reduced weight.  From your desired photographs, I do not believe I could achieve the abdomen results, however, you will be improved.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Can I Expect Nice Results from a Breast Lift No Aug. and Tummy Tuck at 194 Lbs?

+1

If you have attained a stable weight, the mommy makeover can give you a nice result.  The result could be improved with additional weight loss.    You can have a lift without an implant to be sure.  You may want to consider liposuction of your flanks to tighten the waist and create the hourglass shape.  Find a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of mommy makeovers each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Mommy makeover

+1

As long as your weight is stable and you are healthy I cannot see why the surgery your asking for performed by a competent surgeon could not give you the results you desire.

I hope you realize that this format of posting questions and receiving answers lacks the face to face direct communication required for you to make an informed decision regarding your surgery.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship in order to know if this assessment is valid.

Aaron Stone, MD

Weight

+1

Hello there

At your current weight you can only expect a limited improvement and you are at significantly increased risk of complications and poor scarring .

I wouldn't think of having an operation until your weight is significantly reduced .

It is too risky and you will probably find the result disappointing .

Best of luck

Terrence Scamp

Terrence Scamp, MBBS, FRACS
Gold Coast Plastic Surgeon

+1

Hi and thanks for your question

You can expect nice results from a Breast Lift and Tummy Tuck. You may need some Lipo for a better body contour. Its best you see a Plastic Surgeon who can support you along your journey

All the best.

Naveen Somia, MBBS, PhD, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Good Results from Breast Lift without Augmentation and Tummy Tuck?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures. Based on your breasts' “starting point”,  I think you should be able to achieve a very nice result after breast lifting, without the need for breast implants. At some point, for accurate advice of course, best to seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients in your situation. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and communicate your goals clearly.

You should consider undergoing body contouring surgery once you have achieved a long-term stable weight, if you are not already there.   Achieving a long-term stable weight prior to undergoing surgery will allow you to proceed with improved safety considerations and outcome as well. The potential need for additional surgery will be minimized.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps

Mommy Makeover

+1

Thank you for the photos.  I think you have plenty of breast volume to get an excellent result with a breast lift alone.  Realize that the tummy tuck will flatten and narrow your waist, which will give the illusion that the breasts are bigger.  Good Luck!

Brian Reedy, MD
Reading Plastic Surgeon