Am I a candidate for BBL? (Photos)

I'm thinking about getting the BBL done and would like to know if I'm a candidate based on my pictures.

BBL candidate

+2

You could be a good candidate for the BBL procedure. However, a physical exam is needed to make any recommendations. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Am I a candidate for BBL? (Photos)

+2
Based on your pictures you could be a candidate for a BBL. Without measurements and an in-person consultation it is difficult to say what exactly could be achieved. Consult a board certified plastic surgeon for personalized advice.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Brazilian

+2
Hello. I think you could be a good candidate. I would first like to see you in a free consultation to let you know how much volume we can get for each buttock. Call us to get started close to you in nj

Sanjay Lalla, MD, FACS
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

Brazillian Butt Lift Candidate

+2
Thank you for your question and photos. You certainly are a candidate for a BBL.  The only limitation in outcome is the amount of fat that can be harvested. While you have enough in your abdomen flanks and back to transfer, you will need to have realistic expectations with regard to how much augmentation you can receive. The combination of the liposuction and fat transfer will help. Best wishes.

Robert F. Centeno, MD, FACS
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift in skinny women

+2
You are clearly skinny but you may have enough donor fat for a BBL depending on exactly what look you are going for. I recommend an in-person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon experienced in BBLs and can show you over 100 before and after pictures of his/her own patients. I perform 6-8 BBLs per week and can honestly say that my skinny patients are the most challenging but the results can be amazing.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Am I a candidate for the BBL?

+2

You may have enough donor fat, but would need to be examined to make sure that there is sufficient fat to make the surgery worthwhile. You should consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with extensive experience performing the BBL You should look at lots of before and after photos. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

BBL candidate?

+2
You may very well be a candidate as long as there are enough donor sites.  It looks like your lateral thighs may be a good donor site.

Am I a candidate for BBL?

+2
An exam would be necessary in your case.  Even in thinner patients, there is usually enough fat to get at least 600 to 700 cc per buttock. If I believe I cannot find that much, I will not offer the surgery.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.