Is it Possible to Get the Wish Pic Results, Based Upon my Photos? (Photo)

Is Moises Salama, MD the only Surgeon at EPSMiami that can do BBL , i Really want to Do my BBL there &+ He's Booked til October ; im Trying to Do My Procedure this Summer. Also , is it Possible for me to get these results?

Is it Possible to Get the Wish Pic Results, Based Upon my Photos?

+1
Hello, and thank you for providing photos. From what I can see, you look like a strong candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift. There are many doctors throughout the United States, including Miami, who perform the BBL. My recommendation is that you do as much research into these surgeons as possible, scheduling multiple consults to determine who you have the best rapport with.

Thank you for reaching out to us, and please let us know how your surgery goes.

Regards,
Dr. Constantino Mendieta

+1
Based on your pictures it looks like you would be a good candidate for a BBL procedure. You may not see the exact results of your wish picture but you will be able to achieve a nice shape. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD

+1
You will need to find a surgeon who is comfortable liposuctioning 5 liters and transferring up to 2000 cc per buttock for that kind of result.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

BBL

+1
While I appreciate your wish picture, the goal is to achieve a similar result if possible, but the best result for you realizing that your body and the women you posted are different.

+1
Thank you for your question, after seeing your pictures I can say that you do have enough fat for a successful Brazilian butt lift, every patients body is different and they achieve different results, however you will be able to achieve more roundness and projection with the Brazilian butt lift.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon