Eligible for breast reduction revision surgery? (photo)

I had a breast reduction last December. I was 32 DD/E. I wanted to go down to a B/C cup. I have chronic muscle tension and have back problems. Straight after surgery I felt not enough had been removed I promptly had to replace my C cup post surgery bras with D cups. I am now wearing DD, however I know if I were to be measured they'd actually be an E. I paid £6500 for the operation. I want to compose a letter to my surgeon highlighting my concerns.

Eligible for breast reduction revision surgery?

Thank you for the question and pictures. You demonstrate your concerns nicely. I think that you will certainly benefit from additional breast reduction/lifting surgery, depending on what your final goals are.

I think your plan of communicating with your plastic surgeon, in a calm and constructive fashion, is a very good one. Show your plastic surgeon, preferably in front of a full-length mirror, what you are hoping to achieve. The use of goal pictures are also very helpful during this communication process.

Best wishes; hopefully you will be pleased with the outcome of additional breast reduction/lifting surgery.

I see your issue as a very conservative breast lift, not reduction... Best to obtain in person second opinions..

Breast reduction

It is difficult to say without knowing how much tissue was removed, whether or not your weight changed after surgery, etc.