Eligible for breast reduction revision surgery? (photo)

I had a breast reduction last December. I was 32 DD/E. I wanted to go down to a B/C cup. I have chronic muscle tension and have back problems. Straight after surgery I felt not enough had been removed I promptly had to replace my C cup post surgery bras with D cups. I am now wearing DD, however I know if I were to be measured they'd actually be an E. I paid £6500 for the operation. I want to compose a letter to my surgeon highlighting my concerns.

Eligible for breast reduction revision surgery?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures. You demonstrate your concerns nicely. I think that you will certainly benefit from additional breast reduction/lifting surgery, depending on what your final goals are.

I think your plan of communicating with your plastic surgeon, in a calm and constructive fashion, is a very good one. Show your plastic surgeon, preferably in front of a full-length mirror, what you are hoping to achieve. The use of goal pictures are also very helpful during this communication process.

Best wishes; hopefully you will be pleased with the outcome of additional breast reduction/lifting surgery.

+1

I see your issue as a very conservative breast lift, not reduction... Best to obtain in person second opinions..

Breast reduction

+1

It is difficult to say without knowing how much tissue was removed, whether or not your weight changed after surgery, etc.