Eligible for Fat Transfer to Breast for Fuller Breast?

Hi, am i eligible to transfer fat to breast for fuller breast (full A-cup)? Do I have sufficient fat for successful transfer? I am 50kg, 1.52 meter in height and right breast is smaller than left breast.

Fat grafting to the breast!

+1

Fat grafting is a valuable tool in breast surgery. This technique has gained more popularity over the past 7 years. There are many techniques used to harvest the fat, process the fat and then re-inject the fat. Conventional suction lipectomy is performed with a small diameter cannula, processed by separating the liquid and fibrous tissue from the fat, and then placed into syringes for re-injection or through a closed system.

Please find an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and member of the Aesthetic Society using the Smart Beauty Guide. These Plastic Surgeons can guide you on all aspects of facial surgery, breast augmentation and body procedures including tummy tucks or mommy makeovers!

Fat Transfer to Breasts

+1

Eligible, yes.  The best choice?  Not clear.

You have to have enough "extra" fat to even consider this procedure - and at that you may need more than one procedure to achieve the correction you want.  There is a certain amount of disagreement as to what percentage of the fat that's injected remains but, in general, you need over-correction to allow for some loss.  So - how much larger do you want to be?  If it's only about a cup size then fat may be an option; if much more then more likely not.

Either way, you'll need a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon to find out and to go over your options.

I hope that this helps and good luck,

Dr. E

Web reference: http://www.bodysculpture.com

Eligibility for breast fat transfer for breast augmentation

+1

Although you are petite, from your height and weight measurements, you may be a candidate for breast augmentation with free fat transfer.  A physical exam would need to be performed to determine if you have an adequate amount of fat for the transfer.  As with any surgery, there are potential risks associated with free fat transfer and another option would be a breast augmentation with a breast implant.  Seek out a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who routinely preforms fat transfer and breast augmentation.  Best wishes.

Web reference: http://www.VincentLeporeMD.com

San Jose Plastic Surgeon